fbpx

Reply: ACP Passed with ATs in all Domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ACP Passed with ATs in all Domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29497

Stan Po - Admin

Jayapriya,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
1 year 9 months ago #29496

Jayapriya Narayanan

Hey Everyone!

I prepped for about 10 - 12 weeks.

Used the following resources:
PMI-ACP Exam Prep: A Course in a Book for Passing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam (Updated Second Edition) by Mike Griffiths
PMP PreCast ACP Exam Simulator

Key things that I think helped me:

1. Took notes per chapter (aka domain) when I reviewed the PMI-ACP Exam Prep book.
2. Took all 4 mock exams and did a bunch of quizzes to redo the incorrectly answered questions.
3. Reviewed the ACP Exam Outline - Tasks per Domain - Very important - Solid chance that you will be tested directly on these tasks from the Outline.
4. Reviewed my notes.
5. I did 1-2 chapters a week. I completed the prep book in about 5 weeks. Then I focussed on the exams. Took 2 per weekend for the next two weeks. Reviewed notes and retook the incorrectly answered questions.
6. I also marked questions that I was unsure of and reviewed them as well to reinforce my understanding.

A special huge thanks to Prep Cast I passed both my PMP and PMI ACP because of Prep Cast Exam Simulators. Best in Market and Awesome Stats on the exams taken to understand where you need to focus and work more.

Great support on all tools as well.

Thank you, Prep Cast Team!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login