fbpx

Reply: Grateful for the PM PrepCast and Exam simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Grateful for the PM PrepCast and Exam simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28738

Stan Po - Admin

Latha,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 4 months ago #28737

Latha

I wanted to share my exam success with others so they can benefit from my lessons learned. I would like to thank Cornelius Fichtner and his team for the excellent coverage in his Prepcast video tutorial preparing me for the PMI-ACP exam. Being a busy mom with a full-time job, I was able to prepare by listening to the lessons on my phone and in my car. I was able to pass the PMI-ACP certification in my first attempt, today with "Above-Target" on all 7 domains. I watched the videos on all the lessons twice (some topics 3 times) and made ample notes. I also read the PMI ACP handbook and Exam content outline. I practiced using the exam simulator and completed all 4 exams. These exams not only helped me understand where I needed improvement, but they also enabled me to develop the discipline to sit for 3 hours. I also completed several timed quizzes to prepare me for the final exam. The best part about the simulator is that it lets you review all the incorrect answers and explains why they are incorrect. I found that extremely helpful.
Apart from this, having an agile mindset and understanding the material is key to getting the situational questions correct.

Exam Tip: When you sit down for the exam, the very first screen has a set of acknowledgment questions (Agreeing to PMI Ethics and rules about exams). Remember to complete the acknowledgment (agree to the rules), it times out in 5 minutes. If you do not complete it in 5 minutes, the exam will be canceled. If you would like to do a brain dump, do it after completing the acknowledgment time when the actual exam begins and not before you complete the acknowledgment section.

Hope this is useful for the others who plan to take the exam.
Good Luck!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login