fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26077

David Murray

Thanks MM! 21 contact hours coverage is explained in Module 90: "The Final Exam" of the PrepCast. Basically you need to pass the PreCast "Final Exam" and you will get a certificate

regards
David
3 years 2 months ago #26076

MM

Congrats David! That's great!

Where did you attain your 21 contact hours? I am in the middle of figuring that out.

Let me know
THanks!
3 years 2 months ago #26058

David Murray

Thanks a lot Elizabeth, will follow up on these Podcasts

David
3 years 2 months ago #26056

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, David!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for your PMI-ACP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned, especially about the exam. They are very helpful.
3 years 2 months ago #26054

David Murray

Hi

After 2 months of study I took and passed the PMI-ACP last week. Got above target in all, but one domain. Huge relief!!

for the study I started with Head First Agile Book and then took the Agile PrepCast (including the 4 simulator exams). Lastly, for the final pre-exam preparation read Mike Griffiths PMI-ACP Exam Prep book once. This order worked well for me.

In terms of setting a date for the exam I tried to guage my readiness by taking the prep cast simulator exams at various stages of my study path. Once I was getting scores cloase to 80% I figured I was ready

I took the exam from home. In retrospect this was a mistake and would certainly take this in a test centre next time. I found the pre exam steps a bit stressful. Had an issue with my phone and uploading the pictures which required manual proctor assistance and meant I started the exam a few minutes later than scheduled. Just seemed unnecessary grief . Although the proctor was extremely helpful and my connection held up for the exam's duration!

Hope this helps other students!

All the best
David

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login