fbpx

Reply: Passed the ACP - Above Target 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the ACP - Above Target 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24925

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Joao,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember the valuable inputs you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature, helping us improve our products for all our customers. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 4 months ago #24921

Joao Miguel Beltrao

Hi everyone,

I just passed the PMI ACP exam on my first attempt - above target on all domains.
I took two prep courses - one of them was the PMI-ACP Prepcast, and I went through the Prepcast Exam Simulator with a fine-tooth comb :)
I must thank the whole Prepcast team once again for their great materials, superb exam simulator, and patience with me, and I want to leave a special word of thanks to Stan.

When I got my PMP back in June 2018, the PMP Exam Simulator was vital for my success, and the great support I got from the Prepcast team was invaluable.
Now, for the last couple of months as I studied for the ACP, again the materials and the support were the main reason why I passed, and I commend the great support I got from Stan who was always ready to read my feedback.

Thank you and good luck to everyone who is preparing for the exam!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login