fbpx

Reply: What is the hardest part about the PMI-ACP?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What is the hardest part about the PMI-ACP?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21950

Willis Donelson

For me, the hardest part is understanding how PMI wants a question answered versus your experience. For example, when you read a question, two answers of the four might make sense. One answer fits how you might do something in a current or former position, but the other answer might fit what PMI is looking for more. The way I dealt with that was just to take a breath, read the question thoroughly to make sure I understood it, and then answer accordingly.
3 years 11 months ago #20669

Billy MacDonald

Before hand I thought not knowing what would be on the exam was the hardest but the exam prep books prepare you well. Combined with the practice exams here you’re well covered.
Good luck !
3 years 11 months ago #20646

Mohammad Alharbi, PMP, PMI-ACP

The answer to this can vary from one to another. I see however the 4 vales and 12 principles, around which the exam is centered, are the most important part to practically understand. "practically" as opposed to knowing the their simple meaning. This is quite challenging since your mentality and philosophy to handle a given situational scenario has to align with one senior agile coaches and experts have. I also recommend you visit " PMI-ACP lessons learned" forum www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned and read through various precios topics created by some successful students. Good luck!
3 years 11 months ago #20645

Jake

's Avatar

What would you say is the #1 most challenging/difficult part of the PMI-ACP exam? Just trying to cover my bases before I jump into the studying!

Would love to hear from those currently studying and those that have already attempted the exam.

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login