fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Declaration of Interdependence- pmdoi.org link doesn't work

Declaration of Interdependence- pmdoi.org link doesn't work 4 years 3 weeks ago #20518

• Pablo Yambot
  • Pablo Yambot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,
Does anyone know the URL or new link to the declaration of interdependence? The link mentioned in the prepcast and in one post here in the forum- pmdoi.org - doesn't work anymore. Neither could I find a similar link from a google search. Thanks in advance.
Pablo

Declaration of Interdependence- pmdoi.org link doesn't work 4 years 3 weeks ago #20523

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Pablo... looks like they either shut it down or it is just awfully slow.

Here is a PDF copy of the original declaration text that I created based on the Internet Archive:

traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/Declaration_of_Interdependence.pdf
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Declaration of Interdependence- pmdoi.org link doesn't work 4 years 3 weeks ago #20527

• Pablo Yambot
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Cornelius- I appreciate the quick response and archived text.
Stay safe!

Declaration of Interdependence- pmdoi.org link doesn't work 2 years 7 months ago #28157

• Jessica
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Cornelius for providing that link! I was taking the LinkedIN training today (Cert Prep: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®) and the instructor referenced the PMDOI.org link, but it didn't work for me either.

You are always so helpful! Glad I found this via Google search. :)

Declaration of Interdependence- pmdoi.org link doesn't work 1 year 8 months ago #29697

• Jorge Morales
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Cornelius for the link!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login