fbpx

Reply: feedback on PMI-ACP Exam 1......disappointed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : feedback on PMI-ACP Exam 1......disappointed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20062

Yazmine Darcy

Adel,

The PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline does not change every year, so there is no need for our exam simulator questions to have a significant overhaul or change on an annual basis.

The PMI-ACP Exam Simulator is fully updated to the latest Examination Content Outline that was published in December of 2014. The last update for The PMI-ACP Exam happened in 2015 when the PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline was updated from 5 to 7 Domains. Since then, the exam specifications have not changed. So our questions can confidently be used to prepare for the PMI-ACP exam.

As of this date, the PMI has not officially announced when to expect the next PMI-ACP Examination Content Outline change.

In general, our Exam Simulator questions are subject to some amount of change due to the feedback from students. Many changes might be subtle to ensure a point or detail is clear. Others can be more radical, including retiring or replacement of questions.

Learn more about this topic:
pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...d-for-the-2020-Exam-
pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...xam-content-outline-

--
Yazmine Darcy, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
Director of Operations, OSP International LLC
The Project Management PrepCast™ - www.project-management-prepcast.com
4 years 1 month ago #20058

Adel Yousef

my friend did it last JUNE-JULY 2019 and he told me many questions not updated even above 60-70% same questions

kindly when the last real update for these prep cast mock tests, can you give a date

it seems there is no real update
4 years 1 month ago #20034

Billy MacDonald

Hi Adel
I’m sorry you feel that way.
Do you mean you’ve done the prep cast mock tests in the past and it’s the same questions ?

I found the prep cast to be very similar to the real exam
4 years 1 month ago #20025

Adel Yousef

I already purchase the exam (ACP exam) but i'm feeling that the Prepcast ACP exam is far a way from the real one ??

many question in exam 1 (above 40%) are very very old (many question i review before more than a year ) and known ?? so where is the update !!!

note that i finish till now only 80 Question from Exam 1

is it like the real one ?

unfortunately i'm disappointed from the 1st exam till now, hopefully the rest will be as expected

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login