fbpx

Reply: How Can I access my PMI-ACP Exam Result??

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How Can I access my PMI-ACP Exam Result??

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 month 6 days ago #31183

Cornelius Fichtner

@Ashwini,

If you received a congratulations message after your exam, then it is 99.99% certain that everything went great for you. Why only 99.99%? Because PMI says that the result you receive right after the exam is "preliminary". It usually takes PMI about 24-48 hours to verify everything and then they will send you an official confirmation that you have passed.
1 month 6 days ago #31182

Ashwini

's Avatar

Even, I gave my PMi acp exam today and got congratulations message,. Should I consider that I passed it it's just for attempt.

So confused
3 years 2 weeks ago #26681

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi John, I had the same result. It was a very short message with a PMI logo that said congratulations on receiving your PMI-ACP certification and that in 1-3 days will receive a detailed analysis. Should I consider myself passed? Thank you!
3 years 4 months ago #24644

Elizabeth Harrin

@John - I'd consider that passed! Congratulations!
3 years 4 months ago #24622

John

's Avatar

Completed my ACP exam today and at the end, PMi congratulated on certificate completion and mentioned 1-3 days to get a detailed analysis. Should I consider myself as passed and just wait for detailed report. Or too early to celebrate?
4 years 3 months ago #19265

Cornelius Fichtner

To check your "overall" status you can go to certification.pmi.org/registry.aspx and input your last name.

I did it just now and I can see that you have passed your PMI-ACP exam on November 27th. Congratulations!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login