fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP Module and Lesson directory

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP Module and Lesson directory

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18883

Cornelius Fichtner

Mohamed,

1.) Open the spreadsheet and then hold your mouse over the heading of the column. You will see the following text pop up: "Should you study this lesson in preparation for your PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam? "Yes" means definitely study. "Optional" means that you do not have to, but it will also not hurt." Lessons learned from past students indicated that they got no (or only very, very few) quesitons on those topics.

2.) Yes. That will work. Even better... you may want to consider using a 'real' simulator and not just answer questions from his book.
4 years 5 months ago #18882

Mohamed Abou

Hi Cornelius,
I have two questions regarding The Agile PrepCast:
1) in the module and lesson directory, there is recommended study column that is broken to either Yes or Optional, is it necessary to study optional titles for PMI-ACP Exam or there will be no question in the exam related to those titles?
2) what is your recommended approach to Pass PMI-ACP exam? for instance, does this strategy make a sense?
• I'll watch one chapter of video & audio lessons from Agile PrepCast
• Next, I would solve chapter-end questions of same chapter from Griffiths' PMI-ACP

Best,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login