fbpx

Reply: Pass PMI-ACP on 15th May 2019

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass PMI-ACP on 15th May 2019

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17469

Tan Kuan Peng

I would like to thank Cornelius Fichtner and the team for the excellent course material and the simulator exams. I passed the exam with Above Target in 5 out of the 7 domains.

I was one of the few who got selected for audit and I took about 2 months for the audit to clear before I can book for the exams. The audit progress was smooth. I guess as long as you provided the correct materials requested, it should be OK.

The materials I used are:
OSP Agile PrepCast Elite (training videos and exam simulator)
Mike Griffiths exam prep updated 2nd edition

I went through the training videos once and took notes so I can refer and study offline.

I studied Mike Griffiths book twice to supplement my understanding. It was a great book to invest in.

About 1.5 months before the exam date, I activated the exam simulator and began to work the questions. Starting with 20 questions per go and slowly working to 40 to 50 questions per session. The questions are a good way to get you to think Agile.

A week before the exam, I took one full exam paper per night and scored an average of 83% for each of the 4 papers.

As for the examination, it really focuses on the situational aspect of Agile and you really need to put yourself in the right frame as per the question and then determine how you would respond to the situation. Need to read the answers carefully as I had to change the answer for some questions as I misread it the first time.

Out of the 3 hours, I took 2 hours to finish all 120 questions. Went for a toilet break and then came back to review all marked questions and then the rest of the questions. Used every second of the 3 hours allocated.

This course is highly recommended for all aspirant PMI-ACP.

Good luck for those who are taking the exam soon! You can do it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login