fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMI ACP certification

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMI ACP certification

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18634

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi,

Thanks for your mail...I do feel that the ACP book by Mike Griffith is a must to clear t he concept. Please read at least twice. After that try the question bank in Prepcast. This approach has helped me immensely in my preparation.

All the Best !!!
4 years 6 months ago #18583

Mps

Congratulations Abhijit!

Quick question if you mind answering. Do you think ACP book by Mike Griffith is must or enrolling into Prepcast would suffice. Reason I ask is I couldnt clear at first attempt, maybe I wasnt well prepared.
Appreciate your response.
4 years 8 months ago #17977

Enimini Idiongette

Dear Jenikka,

Kindly advise how i can assess the course exam for the PMI ACP 21 contact hour. This is holding back my application.

Meanwhile, a big congratulations to Abhijit for a job welldone!
4 years 11 months ago #17151

Anonymous

's Avatar

thank you so much , I will follow . I am very glad to join this forum pepople are so kind
Thanks again
4 years 11 months ago #17148

Mathialagan Muthusamy

Acknowledge the same. The PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Updated Second Edition by Mike Griffiths helped me understand agile concepts, principles and practices. It was easy to follow with real world examples and build a mindset to prepare for the exam.
4 years 11 months ago #17135

Abhijit Mukherjee

Hi,

Thanks ...

Apologies for replying late... you can refer to PMI –ACP exam pre-second edition by Mike Griffiths... it is quite a good book

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login