fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMI ACP exam

Passed PMI ACP exam 5 years 4 months ago #15947

• DMITRY
  • DMITRY's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After studying for almost 6 months and multiple tests I finally passed. It was hard test.
To do that I had to take the following:
1. GreyCampus video class with 2 full length exams;
2. Udemy 2 full length exams
3. Udemy video class with Mike Griffiths and 2 full exams
4. Agile Prepcast 3 full length exams
5. Whizlabs 1 full length exam
6. Izen Bridge 92 questions test izenbridge.com/pmi-acp/free-exam/
7. Books: PMBOOK- read 2 times; Agile Prep by Mike Griffiths read 2 times and summarized the entire book. Read 5 books out of 8 required for reading
I studied weekdays and weekends. I can say that the best help in preparation were Agile Prepcast exams, Udemy class with Mike Griffiths with 2 tests and Whizlabs with 1 free trial test . I learned a lot by analyzing all the tests every attempt and studying the sections where I got lowest scores.

Good luck everyone and feel free to send me a message if you have questions.
Last edit: by Jenikka Ebias.

Passed PMI ACP exam 5 years 4 months ago #15949

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Dmitry,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! Thank you very much for sharing with us the resources you used to prepare for it and some tips that worked for you. I'm sure other aspiring the PMI-ACP certification will find it useful. Have a nice day!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login