fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMI-ACP Exam today

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMI-ACP Exam today

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 2 weeks ago #16781

Wei Qi, PMP

May I know what your mock exam pass rate?
5 years 5 months ago #15264

's Avatar

Hi Ayodeji,

Congratulations on passing the PMI-ACP Exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned here with us!
5 years 5 months ago #15255

DJ Ogun

I just passed the PMI-ACP exam today (Above Target in all domains, and I must say, what a relieve. I want to appreciate everyone that shared their Exam experience and Study plans, it was helpful in tailoring my Exam preparation.
Your simulation exam is a must for this exam.
Contrary to the majorities experience, it wasn’t too difficult or tricky I will say it was fair. The bulk of the question were Scenario based but I also got fair amount of not too lengthy straight forward, definition type questions as well.
The question seems strange at the beginning but felt easier as you go progress. I
I answered 120 questions in 2:39mins and spent the reminder of the time reviewing all the mark questions.
It’s definitely an agile mindset exam, also I forgot to mention that I had 3 ½ years working as Agile practitioner.
Study Material / Preparation
Mike Griffith’s PMI-ACP Exam Prep book 2nd Edition Read it twice and answered the 140 questions
Agile Practice Guide by PMI. Read it once
Free mock exams links provided by Edward Chung [Over 600+ questions]
Exam Tip from Edward Chung
Study Note provided by Edward Chung
PMI-ACP Agile Certified Exam Prep – PMI REP 21 PDUs Joseph Phillip
Paid simulator exam by PM Prepcast [4 full length exams, $99, 480 questions] **** A must *****

Preparation Time: 4 Weeks
With a little the right preparation, you definitely can pass this exam. I wish all the aspirant the best of luck.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login