fbpx

Reply: PMI ACP PrepCast Final Assessment

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI ACP PrepCast Final Assessment

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #14963

Amy E Roller

Super! Thanks Cornelius, this series has been awesome and I will highly recommend to others. Pretty sure I have not only adopted a few Agile tricks along the way but perhaps a bit of an accent :)!!!
Will chill the bubbles tonite for tomorrow's success!
Amy
5 years 6 months ago #14962

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Amy,
Don't worry about the Final Exam. It's not that hard and 90% of our students pass on their first attempt.
I recommend that you plan about 30 minutes for the exam. There is no time limit. So you can take 10 minutes per question if you like... :-)
And you can retake the exam again right away f you don't pass. But like I said... there is a 90% chance that you'll pass it on the first try.
5 years 6 months ago #14961

Amy E Roller

Tomorrow is my first date available to take the ACP PrepCast Final Assessment. I understand it is 25-questions and I know how to log-in. A few questions to better plan my day:
-how much time should I allow for the test? Is there a test time limit?
-if I do not pass, can the assessment be re-taken? In same day or is there a waiting period?
Thanks,
Amy

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login