fbpx

Reply: Failed PMI-ACP and I dont know what to do

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed PMI-ACP and I dont know what to do

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 months 1 week ago #30601

Billy MacDonald

Hi Tarun
I’m sorry to hear that. This is the link good luck with your prep
The "PrepCast Simulator" is here www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmi-acp-exam-simulator/
9 months 1 week ago #30600

Yusuf Abosada

Please do contact fishner....he shall help you for sure
11 months 6 days ago #30454

Tarun

's Avatar

I have failed the ACP exam today, can you please share the simulation link.?
4 years 6 months ago #18572

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello Eduardo,
Im sailing in the same boat. I failed PMI at first attempt. Not sure if I was prepared well. I guess I was too overconfident. I just took a course on Udemy and few sample tests. I guess they were too easy compared to what came in the exam. What do you think is the best study material and practice tests before I retake my exam.
As you have suggested Mike Griffiths PMI-ACP prep book and Prepcast simulators are good enough?!
Also is there any way by which we can identify those 20 questions that dont count on scoring that I dont waste time on in the exam? The reason I asked is I couldnt complete my exam in time.I barely could manage 95 to 100 questions to answer and definitely felt short of time! Again its only me to blame! However want to be wise and better prepared in my next attempt.

Thanks!
Mps.
4 years 8 months ago #17893

Cornelius Fichtner

Rachel,

I believe they are all referring to the "PrepCast Simulator", which is here www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmi-acp-exam-simulator/
4 years 8 months ago #17886

Rachel Francis

Hello,
which stumilator are you speaking about?
I wrote the ACP exam and i failed. I prepared really hard, but the questions were completely different. it was nothing like the sample questions online. Please advise me anyone on how i can proceed.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login