fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: PMI-ACP Exam Content Update

PMI-ACP Exam Content Update 6 years 2 months ago #13004

• Navindran Murugaya
  • Navindran Murugaya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I purchased this PMI-ACP exam course content in January 2017. I am curious to know since 26-March-2018 there is an update to the exam content? below are my questions:

1. can i still access the content?

2. My PMI-ACP PDU hours have not been completed yet? Thus is it still valid or invalid after march 26 2018?

3. How much content is being changed in the new update? how many percent?

Please tell me? Thank you so much peeps.

Arun
The topic has been locked.

PMI-ACP Exam Content Update 6 years 2 months ago #13008

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Navindran,

Here are my answers for you:

1) Yes. You can still access the content after the exam changes. No problem.

2) Yes. Still valid even after the exam changes. (Please note that the correct term is "Contact Hours" and not PDUs. They are called Contact Hours before you take the exam and only after you pass the exam are they called PDUs).

3) PMI defines this update as a "lexicon change". For example the exam will talk about "iterations" and not "sprints". So it is a relatively minor change. Please listen to this free interview here traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/PM_Podcast_..._24_alicia_burke.mp3 where I speak with Alicia Burke from PMI and we discuss all the details of the change.

If you have any further questions then please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and our support team will assist you. The forum here is intended for discussion about the exam itself. Any support questions of this nature should go to the support team. Thanks for understanding!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login