fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Need help to write project experience for PMI-ACP exam

Need help to write project experience for PMI-ACP exam 6 years 7 months ago #11922

• Abhishek Aern
  • Abhishek Aern's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Could you please help me to document the project experience( Agile and General project) for PMI-ACP exam.

1. Do we need to use Agile role only when documenting Agile experience. like Developer..
2. For waterfall project experience do we need to show hours for each project management process groups (Initiating,Planning,Executing,Controlling and Monitoring, Closing).
I mostly worked in Executing and Controlling/Monitoring phase so how to show that to PMI?
3. Any other points which I should take care while filling project information and role in the form.
4. I am a full time employee of company A and working for their client X at client location. Do i need to mention client name and address or my company name and address in the form.

Thank you very much for your help!!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login