fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11112

Isuru Samaraweera

Hi Ara,
Thanks for the wishes.I prepared for the exam by self study and never attended any institute.I read Mike Griffith PMI-ACP book and used prepcast mock exam questions.
It is important you have real time agile project experience to grab the concepts in book properly and crack the real exam questions with confidence.

Thanks
Isuru
6 years 8 months ago #11111

Aara Kapur

's Avatar

Very Congratulations :-)

Thanks for the good suggestion and we glad to read this kind of Information :-)

I would love to say that one of my friend did PMP certification course from Koenig Solutions. According to me, a right institute is playing main role in your exam.
6 years 9 months ago #11048

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Isuru,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 9 months ago #11021

Isuru Samaraweera

Hi All,
2 days ago I cleared PMI-ACP. Exam paper was quite unique you barely find identical questions from the prepcast pmi-acp question bank.But going through the prepcast questions helped me to analyze the questions appeared in the real exam.If you don't take prepcast sample questions you will be entangled in lot of doubts when analyzing real exam questions.So I encourage you to do the full version of PMI-ACP prepcast questions and prepare for realtime situational questions.Real exam is more focusing on real time situational questions.

Thanks
Isuru

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login