fbpx

Reply: ACP Exam Prep

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : ACP Exam Prep

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8852

Stacey Rinnert

Hi Hana,
I've not managed to make much of a lesson plan as of yet. So far, I have listened to PrepCast Modules 1 & 2. I've read the corresponding method sections in Crowe and Griffiths. Crowe only covers Scrum, XP, and Lean. Griffiths covers the same as the PrepCast though in significantly less detail. Next I will take the Agile Frameworks test (Chapter 2 end test) in Griffiths' book and see how I do.

After that, I plan to listen to the rest of the PrepCast modules, then read the rest of Crowe's book, then read the rest of Griffiths books completing each chapter end-test as I go.

Once all that is done, I will take the PrepCast final quiz and then I will take practice tests. It is the best I could come up with since no one covers the material in the same way.

I've googled about this and while people have stated they are using the same or similar study guides, no one has been explicit of how they are using them together to study like information from each guide at the same time.

Good luck and let me know if you find any additional information.

Stacey
7 years 5 months ago #8814

Hana

's Avatar

Hi Stacey

I am really interested in the same matter...i want to make a lesson plan but i feel very confused. I see that no one responded to your question. If you managed to make such plan i will be thankful if you can share it with me.

Thank you
7 years 6 months ago #8576

Stacey Rinnert

I'm looking for any suggestions on how to plan my exam prep. I have the PM Prepcast, Mike Griffith's book, and Andy Crowe's book. Outside of the Agile Manifesto and the Agile Methodology, the other information is organized differently in each source.

I'd like to be able to watch and read like information and then take the chapter test in Mike Griffith's book before I move on to the next set of information. Then once I've worked my way through all the material, I'll run through practice tests. This was how I organized my prep for the PMP exam, but the study materials for that were aligned with the outline of the PMBOK.

Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,S
tacey

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login