fbpx

Reply: Recommendation for Exam Simulator?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Recommendation for Exam Simulator?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 9 months ago #7666

Kim Foord, PMP, PMI-ACP

Hi Stephen, an exam simulator that offers 'study-mode' will be ideal. You can understand why the answer you chose was right or wrong. I was very pleased with AgileExams.com.
7 years 9 months ago #7623

Cornelius Fichtner

Stephen,

No, you are not missing anything. The PMI-ACP simulator is coming in the 4th quarter of 2016 -- so anytime between September-December of this year.

We will probably launch the free PMI-ACP simulator sometime within the coming 2-4 weeks and then continue our efforts to finish development of the nearly 500 questions needed for the premium simulator. As soon as they are ready and quality controlled, we will launch the premium version. But as I said... that will probably not happen before September 2016.
7 years 9 months ago #7622

Yasir Mehmood

Sorry, I meant the free exam questions on this site. But yeah I've heard good things about Proplanx so that might be worth looking into.
7 years 9 months ago #7621

Stephen Gibbons

This site says that the PMI-ACP simulator is coming in Q4 2016, there are some sample questions elsewhere on this site but not a simulator. Am I missing something?
Thanks,

Steve
7 years 9 months ago #7610

Yasir Mehmood

Besides the ones from Cornelius on this site? I've heard good things about proplanx but I have not used it myself. I just went through the questions at the end of the chapters in the study material I used.
7 years 10 months ago #7457

Stephen Gibbons

Can anyone recommend an exam simulator?

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login