fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP Exam Simulator and Flash Cards

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP Exam Simulator and Flash Cards

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 10 months ago #4174

Keith Kiser

Hi Cornelius! As Ankur originally stated, they were mentioned in Agile PrepCast so it seems we were both looking on the website for them.

For me personally, I would be fine with either an app or physical cards with a slight preference for an app. I am undecided because I am not sure how much the flashcards would aid in the memorization of test content over other forms. My main goal would be to help reinforce simple concepts that I need to know like the 12 Agile Manifesto principles.

Thanks!
9 years 10 months ago #4173

Cornelius Fichtner

Keith... what type of flashcards are you looking for? We don't have any of our own (yet), but it might help us to learn what you are thinking of. Are you looking for a phone app, or printable flash cards or something else entirely?
9 years 11 months ago #4164

Keith Kiser

I am going through the same process as well starting with the Agile PrepCast. I have heard good things about agileexams and I will check them out further after going through this material as well as Mike Griffith's book.

If you decide to use flashcards, please let me know which ones and how they are working for you. I am uncertain if I will incorporate this into my study and in my searches I couldn't find any feedback on their effectiveness.

Thanks and good luck!
10 years 3 weeks ago #4051

Ankur Saxena

Thanks Tanmoy for the information. I will look into those. I am also trying to wrap up the prepcast, following which I would like to go through Mike Griffith's exam prep book, and test my knowledge against a few practice exams. Good Luck with your preparation.
10 years 3 weeks ago #4050

Tanmoy Choudhury

RMC Software has PMI ACP Fast track similar to their popular PMP Fast track. Apart from this there are couple of web based exam like

www.simplilearn.com/agile-and-scrum/pmi-...rtification-training [ Practice Tests ]

insite.velociteach.com/pmi_acp_practiceTest_A.aspx [ Practive Test by Andy Crowe - you get a free pass if you buy his book for a week]

www.agileexams.com/

There may be others too. I have not checked these myself , I have started my preparation again after a while and following Agile Prepcast and will update if i gather more information.
10 years 1 month ago #4046

Ankur Saxena

Hello everyone,

Actually I am looking to buy a set of PMI-ACP flash cards and also a good exam simulator, and I was wondering if anyone of you have any suggestions. In one of the PrepCast, it was suggested that either we prepare our own flash cards or purchase them from the Agile PrepCast website. I am looking to buy them, but I can't find them anywhere on the website. Are they not available anymore?

Also I was wondering if someone can suggest a good PMI-ACP exam simulator. The only one I have come across is from Proplanx. Are there other ones out there that I should consider looking at, or is Proplanx pretty much the best one out there?

Thanks for your time.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login