fbpx

Reply: Disciplined Agile

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Disciplined Agile

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 2 months ago #30163

Sameer Menda

PMI recommends no agile experience for DASM certification and <1 year for ACP certification.

For more details, refer 'Start your Disciplined Agile Journey' section from PMI Website
1 year 2 months ago #30161

Ebizi Deinkoru

Hi,
I completely agree with you that you need to take this course before going for the PMI Disciplined agile courses.

I recommend taking this course and going for DASSM - Discipline Agile Senior Scrum Master.

The content been put together here by PM Precast for PMI-ACP is very rich and very foundational for any career in Agile
1 year 6 months ago #29799

's Avatar

HI Sameer- I appreciate your attempt but my question was a little more specific than just asking for general information on the Disciplined Agile certification, and I read PMI's description before posting my question anyway. Ok, this doesn't appear to be an appropriate forum to ask this question- but appreciate your time.
1 year 6 months ago #29783

Sameer Menda

Hi Michael,

Below are two links about Disciplined Agile from PMI.

Disciplined Agile® FAQs

Disciplined Agile® Certification FAQs

Hope this helps.
1 year 6 months ago #29780

Michael Shea

Not sure if this is appropriate forum; please say so if not. This course highlighted that before using a hybrid of agile methods you should be experienced in each first and clearly understand why the move to hybrid is needed (please correct me if I don't have that right). PMI offers a 'Disciplined Agile" micro-cert which covers how to combine methods (if I understand the synopsis correctly) which seems to go against the hybrid recommendation. My thinking is that someone should be really experienced with Agile before taking this Disciplined Agile course. Is my thought process correct?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login