fbpx

Reply: Problem with access to PMI-ACP exam simulator?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Problem with access to PMI-ACP exam simulator?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 11 months ago #29314

Billy MacDonald

Hi Kelly, did support sort it out for you?
1 year 11 months ago #29312

Kelly Carlson

Same thing just happened to me. I purchased the PMI-ACP exam simulator and when I tried to start, the site told me I didn't have access.
1 year 11 months ago #29289

Huynh Nhan Truong

Thanks Cornelius for getting back.
The support team has reached out to me and fixed the technical issue. Really appreciate their prompt assistance!
1 year 11 months ago #29287

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Ryan,

This forum is not intended to provide technical support with issues about the exam simulator. I've gone ahead and forwarded your question to our support team. They will reach out and assist you. However, you may need to provide them with additional information like browser and screen shots to show exactly what the problem is you are seeing.
1 year 11 months ago #29285

Huynh Nhan Truong

Hi everyone,

Have you got problem with accessing the PMI-ACP exam simulator? I tried my first exam 2 days ago but I seems to lost access to its result review as well the remaining 3 exams.

I have also used the PMP exam simulator with PM PrepCast before for PMP exam prep and doesn't seem to have this type of issue.

Thanks,
Ryan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login