fbpx

Reply: PMI-ACP exam versus PrepCast simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI-ACP exam versus PrepCast simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 10 months ago #29376

CHANTAL TETU

You could try the other groups within the Forum. But I know I rarely log into Prepcast after completing a training.

I would suggest you either join a group in LinkedIn like
- PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP Exam Prep Study Group
- PMI-ACP with Mike Griffiths
- Disciplined Agile (this on is an officiel group of PMI)

There is also www.projectmanagement.com that has forum. If you are a PMI member you get free access. But I think you could also connect as anonymous to post questions. You could always try.

Hope this helps. Regards, Chantal
2 years 1 week ago #29210

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks for sharing valuable inputs. I agree and thank for support prepcast is offering through emails and simulators.
I also had few questions for which answers I was t sure of, is there anyway I can get answers from experts here , pls advice
2 years 1 week ago #29208

Stan Po - Admin

Hello CHANTAL,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam. Thanks to the valuable inputs you provided via Live Feedback, we have fixed some of the issues you have found. Feedback like yours helps us improve our products for all our customers.

Congratulations again, and good luck in all your future endeavors!
2 years 1 week ago #29207

Latha

Congratulations Chantal!

Thanks for the detailed overview of the exam and the comparison between the real exam and the simulator. This will be beneficial to many.
2 years 1 week ago #29206

CHANTAL TETU

I posted other reviews about my PMI-ACP journey on the forum. However I thought a brief one on the real exam versus the simulator would maybe help others

My first pass through the REAL PMI-ACP EXAM took a little over 2 hours. When I started to review the marked Q&As, the timer was at 56 minutes. Surprisingly it took me about 20 minutes to go through those marked questions. I changed maybe 3-4 answers. I guess I had less than 15 to go through this fast. Then I went back to the 1st question and reviewed the Q&A, I remember changing at least 1 answer. And with 8 minutes, I thought there was nothing more I could do. I ended the exam. Like always, it is exhilarating and a relief to see ‘Congralulations!’ on the screen!

I cannot go into details of the questions themselves. I can say I had 1 question with velocity where I had to do a calculation, I also got 1 question with a graph. The questions are quite similar to the ones you will find in the PMI-ACP Exam simulator. All were situational but 1 question about a specific tool/technique. It threw me off a bit.

The concepts from the questions are all covered in PrepCast’s PMI-ACP EXAM SIMULATOR and the Agile PrepCast e-course. I don’t remember something that I did not encountered before on the REAL EXAM. And I did encountered new concepts in PrepCast’s SIMULATOR. On those occasions, I used the Live Feedback to contact someone from PrepCast to asked more information. A special thanks to Stan Po who answered me.

I did the 480 questions once, and then did a last quiz for the Q&A’s I got wrong. I went from 70% and 77% in my first two quizzes to 83-84% in the exams and 91% for the last quiz.

I passed my PMI-ACP exam on March 19th, 2022 with above target in all 7 domains.

Hope this helps other candidates. Thank you PrepCast!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login