fbpx

Reply: Question about the PrepCast Quizzes and Mock Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question about the PrepCast Quizzes and Mock Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28819

Elizabeth Harrin

You can take the quizzes and exams as many times as you like. You can set the settings to choose only questions you have not seen yet or to include questions you have seen before. The more times you take quizzes and exams, the fewer 'new' questions you'll have to draw on, but if that's OK with you, you can keep going! There's a behind the scenes video here on how to set up the quizzes etc that I found helpful:
2 years 4 months ago #28791

David Liao

Hi folks,

After close to a year I finally finished the precast video and ready to start the book and the practice exam. One thing I noticed and I can't seem to find the answer on the web site is how many time can I take the Premium quizzes and the mock exam in the Exam Simulator? It was probably in the product page somewhere when I first signed up, but given this long period of time I cannot seem to locate it. Much appreciated for the help in advanced!
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login