fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam revoked but I received the certificate. Did I pass?

Exam revoked but I received the certificate. Did I pass? 2 years 6 months ago #28148

• LT
  • LT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I'm going through a lot of states right now. After having technical issues with OnVue, I finally started doing my exam on the third laptop that I can find. During the exam, the proctor watched me really close as he told me not to look down or bite my t-shirt.....Suddenly he sent a message about revoking my exam and closed the OnVue screen (I couldn't read it clearly because he did it so fast). I was on Q 95/120, so close to finishing the exam.

Then I received an email about the Pearson Vue case and another email that showed I passed the exam. A couple of hours later, I saw the PMI-ACP certificate in my profile; I saved my certificate to the desktop just in case.

What should I do? Did I pass? Do I need to call Pearson Vue regarding my case? Will PMI revoke my certificate?

Thank you in advance!!

Exam revoked but I received the certificate. Did I pass? 2 years 6 months ago #28150

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
What a frustrating experience for you. I would reach out to PMI and explain, and ask them directly. Then you'll be confident you've got the right answer.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Exam revoked but I received the certificate. Did I pass? 10 months 10 hours ago #30544

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, I'm going through one such situation where my exam got revoked after 150 questions due to technical camera issues but I got a mail from Pearson saying I passed the exam, yet to reflect in PMI portal though. It would be helpful if you could let me know if you had to retake the exam after your exam was revoked.

Exam revoked but I received the certificate. Did I pass? 9 months 3 weeks ago #30549

• Billy MacDonald
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I recommend contacting both Pearson and PMI directly to clear it up. I hope to wish you congratulations on here soon.

Exam revoked without any reason 2 months 3 weeks ago #31095

• Moumita Pal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

My exam got revoked without any reason. I am unsure of what caused the examination to be revoked. Can someone please assist?

Exam revoked without any reason 2 months 5 days ago #31129

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Moumita - if your exam got revoked then only PMI can assist you with your questions.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login