fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMI ACP Exam first attempt with all AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMI ACP Exam first attempt with all AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #28040

STEVEN DERRY

taking my PMI-ACP in about a month; is it totally necessary to view the entire PMI-ACP PrepCast to pass the PMI-ACP???
2 years 10 months ago #27562

Stan Po - Admin

Manian,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 10 months ago #27538

Sankarasubbu Ramasubramanian

HI Team -

Wonderful news to share that i managed to pass PMI ACP exam - first attempt with all ATs

Three months of preparation - thanks to the prepcast and simulators really helped me align my studies and thinking to the exam -

Infact the prepast went beyond just parting knowledge and concepts - but added a lot of value to a professional like me - who traditionally worked on waterfall method - and successfully on the way to transition to an Agile methodology

Cornelius and his team did a wonderful job of putting together this platform and i am every grateful for them and would recommend this platform to every aspiring professional in the field of project management

Thank you once again

regards

Manian

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login