fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP exam on 1st Try - 5AT, 2T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP exam on 1st Try - 5AT, 2T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27000

Billy MacDonald

Congratulations Armin, great achievement and thanks for posting your approach for us here.
2 years 11 months ago #26999

ARMIN ESMAEILI-TEHRANI

I passed the test today on the 1st try with 5 AT and 2 OT. Took all Prepcast simulations exams with scores 76%, 78%, 72% and 83%. Used Mike Grijffiths PMI-ACP Exam Prep book to prepare. I took the test at the exam center, and got the results right away. Read the book 3 times and answer all the questions in the book. After reading the book the 2nd time, I took the PMI-ACP PrepCast course. I thought that was more helpful to read the book 1st then take the online course. It took me 2.5 months to prepare while working full time. After each simulation exam I reviewed the questions I got wrong and the knowledge areas I needed better understanding. The exam was definitely harder than the PrepCast simulation questions. With simulation exams, I typically had at least 25 minutes remaining after answering all the question. With actual test, I only had 10 minutes left. I would say there was almost not a single question that was easy. May be it was my luck to get a hard test. Almost every question was a situational question with at least 2 answers as good choices. I really had to apply the agile principles and eliminate the wrong answers almost on every question. Understanding the concepts and material is key to passing the test. However, I believe I would not have passed the exam without taking the PrepCast Simulation exams which help me improve the knowledge areas that I had to study better. I used the PrepCast simulation for PMP exam, and I found the PrepCast questions harder than the actual PMP exam. I hope that was helpful.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login