fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI-ACP exam at 3rd attempt - First with PM PrepCast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI-ACP exam at 3rd attempt - First with PM PrepCast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26154

Jesslyn Lim

Congratulations
3 years 2 months ago #25995

Jesslyn Lim

Do you have to pay $335 for retake or is there any discount?
I don't understand why is the exam fee so expensive. The PMI is making a fortune globally.
3 years 2 months ago #25991

Billy MacDonald

Well done Camilo, glad you found the prep-cast exam simulator.
3 years 2 months ago #25990

Jesslyn Lim

I took prepcast for PMI ACP, but didn't past. However passed on PMP with Prepcast.
I found PMi ACP a little challenge. and the questions are much tricky. I have been watching Joseph Philips video over and over from chapter to chapter and read Mike Griffiths exam prep.
3 years 2 months ago #25980

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Camilo!
3 years 2 months ago #25969

Camilo Souto

Hi,

few hours ago, I passed the exam! It was my 3rd attempt but the first try practicing with PM PrepCast Simulator. Thinking about all the exams, it was my mistake not to study with your simulator at the first attempt (I would have saved money...). Just to show you this fact, the first and second attemt I spent almost all the time available and I could't check everything. This time, I could check every question I marked and I finished 35 minutes in advance. My sensation during the exam was that I've truly have the "agile mindset" :-) . So my recommendation to everybody who wants to obtain this certification, is to do the full practice test after doing many timed quizzes.

Thank you very much for your material that it was very useful too!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login