fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMI-ACP PM Experience Application

PMI-ACP PM Experience Application 3 years 3 months ago #25021

• Timothy Antchoutine
  • Timothy Antchoutine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am getting stuck completing my PMI-ACP application when it comes to demonstrating Agile and General Project Management experience sections. I find that the entry page is limiting because it focuses on submitting 1 project for Agile and 1 project General. Has anybody else come across this? For instance, I have more than 8 months of Agile experience which spans multiple projects but the entry page asks for the objective, outcome, role on the project, and responsibilities and deliverables for a single project. Is there a way to accommodate all my experience? Additionally, is there a recommended format for the description?

Thanks
Last edit: by Timothy Antchoutine.

PMI-ACP PM Experience Application 3 years 3 weeks ago #26600

• Ryan Bahrey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Timothy,
I'm preparing my application and ran across your question which sounds like ayou are in a similar experience that I have which is to meet the requirements of 1,500 hours working on an Agile project team. The experience portion of the application seems to assume I was working full time on the single project from the start date to the finish date. The logic on the form removes the "Add additional experience" option to add another project, and I needed to find a way to represent the number of hours requirements.

I accomplishted this in a 2-step approach and am interested to know if anyone else took a similar approach as I have not yet submitted:

1. I added my first project, but instead of entering the full duration of project (>8 months) I selected dates to be just 1 month. I then aded my next project experience (also entering just 1 month). I repeated until I entered the projects that would meet the # hours requirement.

2. I then went back and edited the experience to reflect the time spent on the project to accurately reflect the actual months on the project

I noted that your question was posted nearly 3 months ago, but perhaps you or someone else might find this helpful.
Cheers!
Last edit: by Ryan Bahrey.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login