fbpx

Reply: Passed PMI ACP in First Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMI ACP in First Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #24895

Sivakumar S

Thank you .

Kindly find below the navigational path.

click on the dropdown next to your login - you will find "The Agile prepcast " (if purchased by you). -- Click on the same

Go to contents section -- Expand module 00.2 - The PMI AGILE Certified Practitioner Exam (PMI ACP ) Exam section

you will find the third one listed - which is L0022 course ..

Happy reading & All the best .
3 years 3 months ago #24894

Abi Awolabi

Hello Friend,

Congrats on passing your exam. Please where can I find the module "L00.22: ? I bought the PMI simulation exam but can't find any modules.
3 years 3 months ago #24880

Sivakumar S

Hi Billy

Very Good Morning .

This was summarised very neatly in the module ..
During my earlier certifications, i assimilated the same details from different sources, while in this case it is available in one place with elaboration at the right place.
Thank you.
Rgds, SK
3 years 3 months ago #24879

Sivakumar S

This is part of the The Agile PrepCast (Premium) module and is of great help while you take up the Exam.
3 years 3 months ago #24869

Billy MacDonald

That’s a great tip. I haven’t seen it as specifically worded as that but there are exam prep tips like that in most books.
3 years 3 months ago #24835

Khushboo Goyal

My reading inbetween the lines improved is what i felt especially after the module "L00.22: Finding the Best Answer to Sample Questions". I literally wrote down every slide and memorised this one. - Is this slide part of a book?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login