fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PASS- PMI-ACP 1st attempt- 7*AT

PASS- PMI-ACP 1st attempt- 7*AT 3 years 6 months ago #23661

• Kams
  • Kams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Cleared the exam today ABOVE TARGET in all 7 domain.

Study Time - 2 months
Recommendation - Set a target date, book the exam and you will study accordingly to meet the target date. 2 months are enough. 1-2 hours each day and a bit more in last month.

Books- Mike Griffiths pmi acp exam prep(3-4 times), Head First Agile(1 time), Agile Guide- PMI
Recommendation - Mike Griffith book is enough to pass the exam. Few topics like XP and KANBAN is better in head first agile. Agile guide is a quick read for FOMO effect (not necessary). what matters is to clear your concept of being agile. understand the concept and question your thinking of agile. No need to cram the topics, all questions are situational.

Udemy course for 21 pdu- Andrew Ramdayal - Its a retell of Mike Griffith book so easy to absorb the book once you watch the videos.

Exam questions - PMI-ACP Exam Simulator, WhIzlabs, free websites, Head first book and many free website.
Prep cast questions are good and enough ,no need to go for many websites.
My pattern was to go through 4 full length exam in the last two week and after that did it domain wise. Try to understand the reason behind all 4 options. why the option is wrong or right. Review the wrong answer and study the topic again. review the right answer and match your reasoning with the explanation.,if its wrong go back to books or online topic.

Exam day- Take good enough sleep before the exam day, drink and eat , TRUST YOUR preparation and go for it.

Exam experience- Had to wait 20 minutes after the checkin but the exam was a breeze. Time was over quickly and did not get a chance to review my responses. one small issue when the proctor informed that he could not see my video. session was restarted but i believe i lost around 5-10 minutes due to this and out of my FLOW.
Keep your workstation and surrounding clean for quick checkin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anilkumar Joshi
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

PASS- PMI-ACP 1st attempt- 7*AT 3 years 6 months ago #23689

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Kams,

Congratulations on your great achievement!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasJohn Paul BugarinSameer Menda

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login