fbpx

Reply: Woohoo! Just Passed my PMI-ACP Exam 1 hour ago

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Woohoo! Just Passed my PMI-ACP Exam 1 hour ago

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23592

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Lai,

We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Congratulations on your achievement!
3 years 6 months ago #23575

Lai Ying Ng

Thank you, Agile PrepCast, for preparing me for my journey to obtain my PMI-ACP certification! I passed the exam in the first attempt.

Study and preparation strategy: 4 months
Materials: Agile PrepCast Video lessons, 4 simulated exams (the best), timed and learning quizzes
Exam Location: I opted to take the exam at a Pearson test center to avoid having any home network issues but little did I know that I would still encounter hiccups there. At question #117 out of 120, my screen suddenly froze and kept loading. The TA helped me restart the computer twice. I was worried that I would have to restart all over again and there wouldn't be enough time even though I still had about 1 hour left. Luckily the computer came back up and the system actually saved the last state of my exams. I was able to continue without further problems.
Exam Questions: I didn't get any calculation-type questions but there were many situational ones where you have to choose between 2 answers that are seemingly both logical and correct.

I felt I wasn't prepared enough for the exams as I did not go through any other study materials or websites as most of you do/did. But I think frequent practices with the simulated exams on PrepCast helped a lot and explanations on each correct answer helped to strengthen the concepts. In fact some of their questions are easier and less tricky than those in the simulated exams. Make sure to re-read the notes you make closer to the exam date, have ample sleep the night before and have a good meal before the exam (as you may have to sit there for a straight 3 hours). But most of all, take a deep breath, relax and trust that you can do it. :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login