fbpx

Reply: Please help me judge my readiness for actual PMI ACP exam!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Please help me judge my readiness for actual PMI ACP exam!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24256

Shubham Goel

Yes, I did pass the exam with all but one Above Target scores. My piece of advice would be to stick with four Prepcast tests as your primary study material. As long as you are able to get 70-80% range in these 4 tests including revisions of correct/incorrect questions, you should be in good shape. Material other than precast can be used to strengthen your concepts but don't rely on their score because some tests would be either too easy or too difficult .
3 years 4 months ago #24255

Meenakshi Mittal

Hello Shubham

Very happy to share that I have got all "Above Target" in my PMI-ACP.
It was good to connect with you here.

Looking forward to connecting with other members on Linkedin, You can find me as Meenakshi Mittal, PMI-ACP,PMP.

All the best!
3 years 4 months ago #24252

Michelle Ramat

Hi Shubham, did you take the exam already? How did it go? I'm concerned about the score I got in the Head First practice test. I think I read a post before saying that the Head First question verbiage/format is somewhat closer to the real exam VS Prepcast.
3 years 5 months ago #23921

Shubham Goel

Going with those results, to me, you are well prepared and to give finishing touches, revise all correct and incorrect questions in tests so you understand each concept and feed the agile mindset in your brain. I have one more post here after I passed the exam. You may want to check that out as well.
3 years 5 months ago #23916

Meenakshi Mittal

Hello Shubham
I need to check my preparation readiness. My Results of the 4 premium exams are 74%,75%,74% and 76%.
Can you suggest?
Thanks in advance
Regards
Meenakshi Mittal,PMP
3 years 7 months ago #23085

Shubham Goel

Billy, Thank you for your inputs. I should have mentioned my preparation strategy in the original post. I used Mike Griffin's book and read it 2 times, made notes, went through its questions.
Gave Prepcast four tests and analyzed all questions. I used Head First Agile Book only for its full test. Although I feel like that I have covered a good amount of ACP material and prepared myself for "Agile Mindset",
I am still not able to score above 80% which is causing some confusion in my mind about my readiness.

And I agree with you that there's not much more I can do.

Thank you anyways!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login