fbpx

Reply: PDU not accepted ( dealing with difficult people)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDU not accepted ( dealing with difficult people)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 3 months ago #28889

Cornelius Fichtner

Also... here is the link to the article in our knowledge base, where we explain the process step by step including the video tutorial:

pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...DU-Podcast-with-PMI-
2 years 3 months ago #28888

Cornelius Fichtner

Unfortunately, PMI has changed their system again in the 2 years since I posted the instructions above. Here is the latest on how to claim:

===================
PMI changed their CCRS website where you claim your PDUs. Watch this video to learn how to use the new system for The PDU Podcast:

Click here to watch the tutorial: traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/PDU_Claim_P..._Podcast_on_CCRS.mp4

In the tutorial, you see Cornelius using an online spreadsheet. Click here to open the spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCKj_sCG...Qvc/edit?usp=sharing
===================

In a nutshell: You have to input your claim manually and you should NEVER accept any "auto-fill" options or select from a dropdown when inputting your claim. Always type it manually into the form.
2 years 3 months ago #28885

Harry Elston

Mindy - See Cornelius' response above. Alternatively, game the reporting system by manually entering all the information manually instead of trying to to select the pre-approved ones.
2 years 3 months ago #28883

Anonymous

's Avatar

This is happening now in 1/1/2022 on
Effective Meetings for Project Managers
for ***both entries*** PDUPC-01 & PDUPC01
Will there be another one that is valuable? When? I'd like to know before I invest more time in these podcasts.
Thanks,
Mindy
4 years 5 months ago #18764

Cornelius Fichtner

No need to worry. Everything is fine and your PDUs are not "lost". The problem is that the PMI system "tricked" you into selecting the old/outdated activity instead of the current one. It's totally PMI's fault and not yours.

To explain: We originally submitted our activities to PMI without a dash in the Course-ID like this "PDUPC01". Then at some point, PMI came to us and said: "We are changing the CCRS and you need to re-input all your courses using a new Course-ID". So we had to 'duplicate' the courses and added a dash to the ID like this "PDUPC-01". But unfortunately, when you are searching by the course name, PMI will show you both the current and outdated course.

Therefore: Please submit your claim again and then search for the course by ID like this "PDUPC-01" and you'll always get the current one. (Obviously, if you are looking for the later webinar, then it's PDUPC-02, PDUPC-03 and so on...)

Please let me know if that helped and worked for you?
4 years 5 months ago #18762

Fauzia Raza

's Avatar

Hi,

I have started earning PDUs from your PDU podcast and subscribed to receive webinars monthly.

Unfortunately, When i reported PDUs on CCRS it reported that this activity was retired on 26-09-2015.

I am looking for your help in this regard. Thanks

Fauzia Raza

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login