fbpx

Reply: How can I earn PDUs by supporting PM PrepCast / OSP International?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How can I earn PDUs by supporting PM PrepCast / OSP International?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18384

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Steven,

Thank you so much for your kind offer. There are indeed opportunities for you to earn PDUs by becoming a Community Moderator in our forums. Being a moderator itself does not actually qualify for PDUs, but Community Moderators receive free access to our PDU courses. So you earn your PDUs by watching the courses while helping other aspirants in the forum and 'give back'.

I've asked Rochelle Martinez who manages this program to contact you.
4 years 7 months ago #18381

Steven McClaugherty

Hello PM PrepCast and OSP International,

I wanted to reach out to ask if there is an opportunity to earn PDUs by supporting new aspirants who are seeking PMI certification for the PMP or PMI-ACP through answering questions on the forum? As part of earning PDUs, PMI offers an avenue of Giving Back to share knowledge. Your education, tools, services, and established community were all essential to helping me accomplish my goals toward certification with the PMP and PMI-ACP. What opportunities exist in being able to meet requirements for PMI, but in the meantime, bring a benefit to PM PrepCast and OSP International?

Sincerely,
Steven McClaugherty

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login