fbpx

Reply: PMP PDU

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP PDU

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 1 month ago #16432

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh... sorry... I totally misread your question... :oops:

The best thing you can do is to touch base with your Primavera instructor directly and ask her/him for their thoughts.

If you cannot do that, then open the CCRS Handbook www.project-management-prepcast.com/ccrshb , review the requirements for PDUs in there, and then analyze/compare the course against what PMI writes. You attended the course and you know best what you learned.

Personally -- and just guessing exclusively based on the words "Primavera P6 scheduling course" -- I would assume that you CAN indeed claim this course under "technical project management".

And don't let the fact that their name does not pop up distract you. For example, you CAN claim TED Talks for PDUs as well, and they don't pop up either. There are millions of providers out there that are not listed but you can still claim courses from them.
5 years 1 month ago #16431

Robin John Varghese

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius - Thanks for your response. Your podcasts are very informative and keeps us PM's updated with the latest ideas and concepts in the Project Management circle.

I am aware of the episode list and i have started reporting my PDU's as i go along. My question was about a Primavera P6 training course i enrolled from an non-PMI registered provider last year. Am i able to upload those hours as part of PDU's?. I am assuming that it would be under the Technical Talent Triangle.
5 years 1 month ago #16430

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Robin,

We have a detailed page on The PM Podcast website where we explain (step-by-step) how to claim the PDUs. Here it is:

www.project-management-podcast.com/pdu

And regarding talent triangle: You will also see a link to The PM Podcast Episode Spreadsheet on this page. This spreadsheet includes every single episode with PDU information regarding the talent triangle.
5 years 1 month ago #16429

Robin John Varghese

's Avatar

Robin John Varghese

Jan 28, 10:59 PST

Hi - I am a subscriber of the PM Podcast. I am trying to fulfill my 60 PDU's for PMP CCRS.

I had undergone Primavera P6 scheduling course from a institution not listed on the PMI website (at least it does not pop up when typed like The Project Management Podcast). Am i able to then report these hours for my PDU's under Course or Training?. If so, what talent triangle would it be under?. Technical?. I would greatly appreciate your inputs on this.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login