fbpx

Reply: PM PrepCast for PDUs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM PrepCast for PDUs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17078

Cornelius Fichtner

The final exam is a really, really easy exam. It's nothing like the PMP exam and about 85% of our customers pass on their first attempt.

You can retake the final exam as many times as you need to until you pass. There are no restrictions. Once you pass you cannot take it again.
4 years 11 months ago #17073

Hwee Yan Low

Hi Cornelius,

Thank you for the quick response. You have answered all my questions. I have missed out a couple questions. For the final exam, are we allowed to take more than once? Also, do we have to go through all the modules before we are allowed to take the final exam?

Thank You.

Regards,
Hwee Yan
4 years 11 months ago #17072

Cornelius Fichtner

Oh... I just realized... we also have a tutorial that shows you how to actually CLAIM the PDUs from PMI:
- Visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials and click on the tab for PDUs (on the far right)
- Watch the tutorial that shows you how to claim 60 PDUs from the PM PrepCast.
4 years 11 months ago #17071

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Hwee,

The basic steps are as follows:
- Purchase The PM PrepCast BASIC (You already did that)
- Watch the lessons
- Two weeks after your purchase you can log in to the website and take the final exam.
- The Final Exam must be taken via our LMS online and you can find it in module 90
- To learn how to take the final exam please visit www.project-management-prepcast.com/tutorials and look under the PrepCast Tutorials for the appropriate video
- Once you have passed the final exam and printed your certificate you can then go to the PMI CCRS website and claim the PDUs like you normally

Does that answer your concern?
4 years 11 months ago #17070

Hwee Yan Low

Hi Cornelius,

I am going a little in circles and will like to know what is needed for me to earn the 60 PDUs that are needed for PMP renewal? Also, where do i take the final exam?

Thank You.

Regards,
Hwee Yan
5 years 2 months ago #16289

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Jhon Fredery

First of all, thanks for your interest in using The PM PrepCast to earn your 60 PDUs. (And just to confirm, this course not only covers the 60 PDUs you need, but it also covers the 8/8/8 minimum you need in the three talent triangle areas.)

Don't worry too much about the Final Exam. It is really quite easy. Since you are already PMP certified, you can probably take the Final Exam 'in your sleep'. It is a 25 question exam and you have to answer 17 questions correctly to receive the certificate. If you don't pass at first, then you can take it again, and again, and again, until you pass. There is no time limit during the exam either.

Overall, we see that more than 85% of our students pass it on their first attempt. I'm sure you'll be part of this group.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login