fbpx

TOPIC: PrepCast PDU Confusion - 35 vs 60

PrepCast PDU Confusion - 35 vs 60 5 years 3 months ago #16078

• Alarie
  • Alarie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the PrepCast exam yesterday, 12/26/18 (yeah!) and reported my PDUs to PMI. However, even though your certificate shows 60, the PMI site only show 35 PDUs pending approval. I thought I earned my required 60 with your PrepCast. Before I call PMI to ask about the credit discrepancy, I would appreciate you clarifying. I am now worried that I do not have enough PDUs reported and my renewal date is in 2 days, on 12/29/18.
By the way, I tried searching info about this under PrepCast but couldn't find an answer to my concern.

PrepCast PDU Confusion - 35 vs 60 5 years 3 months ago #16079

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Alarie,

This problem is easily fixed: Make sure that you select PREPCAST6 (with the number SIX at the end!) when submitting your PDUs. So...

- Login at ccrs.pmi.org
- Select Report PDUs (left navigation)
- Select Online or Digital Media
- Skip the Provider field
- Type the words "Project Management PrepCast" into the TITLE Field and wait for a moment...
- A drop-down appears with suggestions
- Select PrepCast6 (with the SIX) from the drop-down list
- Now the system populates 60 PDUs for you.

Please let us know if this worked?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login