TOPIC: PrepCast PDU Confusion - 35 vs 60

PrepCast PDU Confusion - 35 vs 60 2 years 2 months ago #16078

• Alarie
  • Alarie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the PrepCast exam yesterday, 12/26/18 (yeah!) and reported my PDUs to PMI. However, even though your certificate shows 60, the PMI site only show 35 PDUs pending approval. I thought I earned my required 60 with your PrepCast. Before I call PMI to ask about the credit discrepancy, I would appreciate you clarifying. I am now worried that I do not have enough PDUs reported and my renewal date is in 2 days, on 12/29/18.
By the way, I tried searching info about this under PrepCast but couldn't find an answer to my concern.

PrepCast PDU Confusion - 35 vs 60 2 years 2 months ago #16079

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 403
Alarie,

This problem is easily fixed: Make sure that you select PREPCAST6 (with the number SIX at the end!) when submitting your PDUs. So...

- Login at ccrs.pmi.org
- Select Report PDUs (left navigation)
- Select Online or Digital Media
- Skip the Provider field
- Type the words "Project Management PrepCast" into the TITLE Field and wait for a moment...
- A drop-down appears with suggestions
- Select PrepCast6 (with the SIX) from the drop-down list
- Now the system populates 60 PDUs for you.

Please let us know if this worked?
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinEmily Rivera, PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinWillis DonelsonSarah FucciFelix Kamanga, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login