fbpx

Reply: The Project Management PrepCast Basic (For PDUs)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : The Project Management PrepCast Basic (For PDUs)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15637

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Rohan,

The PM PrepCast for PDUs is the same as the one for the PMP Exam. The PM PrepCast (based on the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition) can only be used for PDUs if you passed the PMP Exam before March 26, 2018. If you just recently passed the updated PMP Exam by PMI, this doesn't apply to you. That being said, there are other options you can choose when you just passed the PMP Exam based on the 6th Edition:

1) Subscribe to the free PM Podcast ( www.pm-podcast.com/free ) and you can earn up to 60 Category C PDUs (see www.pm-podcast.com/pdu ).

2) Purchase The Agile PrepCast for $229 and earn 40+ Category A PDUs at www.project-management-prepcast.com/pdus/earn-agile-pdus .

3) Subscribe to The PDU Podcast ( www.pducast.com ) and earn over 21.75 Category A PDUs in your first year.

4) Subscribe to The Free PDU Insider Newsletter ( www.pdu-insider.com ) and you will receive regular emails with links to free webinars that you can take.

5) Attend the dinner meeting of your local PMI chapter starting this month and you can earn 1 PDU for every attendance.

These are just 5 basic ideas for earning PDUs. For more detailed information about PDUs and what else you can do, please take a look at The PMP Credential Handbook. The information about PDUs starts on page 40. You can access the handbook by clicking on the following link:

www.pm-prepcast.com/pmphb (PDF document).

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a nice day!
5 years 4 months ago #15636

Rohan Panade PMP

Hi Team,
I am PMP Certified and would like to start earning my 60 PDU's in order to maintain my PMP Certification.
I did visit the Link - www.project-management-prepcast.com/pdus/earn-prepcast-pdus and found the content is similar to PMP Prepcast Elite Package..
What is the difference?
Regards,
Rohan Panade

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login