TOPIC: PMI-PBA contact hours

PMI-PBA contact hours 2 years 8 months ago #12196

• Audrius Grinys
  • Audrius Grinys's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I am planning to take PBA exam. By filling application, I see that is needed to have 35 contact hours.
My question are:
1. Is it valid same contact hours for PMP and PBA. I have allready passed PMP exam and before taking exam I had to have 35 contact hours. Can I reuse them for PBA?
2. Any R.E.P. list exists for PBA contact hours?

I would appreciate for the help.

Thanks in advance.

br,
Audrius

PMI-PBA contact hours 2 years 5 months ago #13071

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi there yes I have the same question! Would be interested to know this as well

PMI-PBA contact hours 2 years 5 months ago #13072

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
From what I understand on the PMI website is that the contact hours are not the same for a PMP versus a PBA. The PMI specifically states, '35 contact hours of education in business analysis'.
I did find an REP list on the PMI website as well here, ccrs.pmi.org/search/providers
Search the list and find specific references to PBA.
I hope this helps at least somewhat.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinEmily Rivera, PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinWillis DonelsonSarah FucciFelix Kamanga, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on July 18/19 for just $199. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...