fbpx

Reply: Claiming PDUs gained from Agile Prep Cast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Claiming PDUs gained from Agile Prep Cast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13148

Maricel Cuevas

Hello Tracy,

Once you pass the Final Exam of the Agile PrepCast, the certificate will show 37 PDUs. If you use this for your ACP Exam, you have more than enough to present to PMI for they only need 21 PDUs, thus they will accept it.

In our website, we advertise that the Agile PrepCast will satisfy the 21 PDUs needed for your ACP Exam, but that doesn't mean that you will get 21 PDUs only. The total PDUs that you will get from the Agile PrepCast is 37 PDUs.
6 years 1 month ago #13136

Tracy Gardner

Hello. I purchase the Agile prepcast for 37 PDUs however the final exam certificate is only for 21 PDUs. Can you explain? Thank you.
6 years 6 months ago #12000

Maricel Cuevas

Hello Marta,

Using the Agile PrepCast, the PDUs are automatically aligned in the talent triangle. Meaning once you claim from PMI, it is automatic that you will receive 35 Technical PDUs, 2 Leadership PDUs and 0 Strategic and Business PDUs.

Those are fixed and cannot be changed. Attached is a screenshot of what we advertise in our website for the Agile PrepCast.
Attachments:
6 years 6 months ago #11987

Marta Zalewska

Hi,
I wanted to claim PDUs gained from Agile Prep Cast (37 PDUs, including 2 Leadership) in order to maintain my PMP certificate (I obtained PMP certificate on 22 May 2017).
The CCRS on PMI webpage is updating automatically PDUs against my PMI-ACP certificate as well - pls see the attachment.
It doesn't sound right, as I obtained my PMI-ACP certificate on 12 June 2017, and I successfully passed the Agile Prep Cast end-of-course assessment on 29 May 2017.
So, should I delete manually PDUs which system automatically has assigned to maintain my PMI-ACP ?
Btw, I’m not able to delete 2 PDUs for leadership assigned by system against my PMI-ACP.
Pls advise.
Many thanks in advance
Marta
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login