fbpx

Reply: Reporting my PDU

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Reporting my PDU

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10470

Cornelius Fichtner

Jude,

This is explained in the CCRS Handbook under "Course or Training" where it says:
  • 1 hour of instruction equals 1 PDU
  • When only a portion of a course relates to topics relevant to the PMI Talent Triangle skill areas, calculate PDUs by the percentage of the overall curriculum focused on the applicable topic
  • Report each course separately. Entire degree programs will not be recognized for PDU credits, only individual courses

For you this simply means that you have to first determine how long each of these two courses where (hours of duration that you attended), second you have to determine on which talent triangle area the courses fall (based on the course titles probably 'technical project management'), and third you have to submit each course separately to PMI by visiting ccrs.pmi.org

You can find the handbook at www.project-management-prepcast.com/ccrshb
6 years 10 months ago #10468

Jude Tongo

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius,
I completed a Master's Degree Program in Engineering Projects and Systems Management from Kingston University London, probably classified as a third party.
With two core modules as follows:
1.) Engineering Projects and Risk Management-ME7712 and
2.) An individual Project Course work-ME7761.
How many PDUs can i claim and how can this be reported.

Best regards,
Jude Tongo

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login