fbpx

TOPIC: WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"?

WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"? 7 years 6 months ago #8624

• Philip Wiest
  • Philip Wiest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"?

WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"? 7 years 6 months ago #8626

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Philip,

You are referring to The PM Podcast episode 372 that was published over the weekend... correct?

Well... I completely forgot to offer this paper for download from the website, but now it's there. Please visit www.project-management-podcast.com/index...reduces-project-risk and you'll see a button in the "PDU Tip" box.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip Wiest
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonDaniel SoerensenCoy Studer Christian Elmer

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login