Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"?

WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"? 1 month 2 weeks ago #8624

• Philip Wiest
  • Fresh Boarder
WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"?

WHere can I find the Whitepaper mentioned in PDU Podcast "My Stakeholders are my Biggest Risk"? 1 month 2 weeks ago #8626

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 157
Philip,

You are referring to The PM Podcast episode 372 that was published over the weekend... correct?

Well... I completely forgot to offer this paper for download from the website, but now it's there. Please visit www.project-management-podcast.com/index...reduces-project-risk and you'll see a button in the "PDU Tip" box.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip Wiest
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Michael DeCicco, Mary Kathrine Padua, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®