fbpx

Reply: How to Earn PDUs apart from Listening to Podcasts

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How to Earn PDUs apart from Listening to Podcasts

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10627

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Salman,

Under the new CRRS, there should be no limit (at least to my understanding) to obtaining PDUs by listening to podcasts or webinars. Alternate PDU methods are varied: you can attend local PMI chapter meetings, give presentations, go to conferences, read books/PMI journal articles, etc. There are lots of ways you can fulfill your requirement, though you will need to get on the ball now to get all of your required hours in before June.

- Steven
7 years 6 months ago #8441

Salman iqbal

's Avatar

Hi,

My PMP is expiring in June 2017 and for the requirement to renew the certification, I have done 30 PDUs in the Education Category via listening to Podcast interviews, which is the maximum number I can earn from Educational Category (according to their previous PDU System).
I can further earn around 5 PDUs/year from my Job as a Project Manger. My starting date is Aug 2014 so by now I can earn 10 PDUs from that Category.
Can you please let me know what is the best and economical way to earn the rest of the PDUs in “Giving away” Category or any other.
Also does Project-management-podcast have course which I can use to earn the remaining PDUs.

Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login