fbpx

Reply: Required PDU for taking the PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Required PDU for taking the PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 7 months ago #8144

Chiyuki Williams

's Avatar

Thank y you Kimberly, Christian, Rochelle for your advice. Much appreciated.
7 years 7 months ago #8140

Rochelle Martinez

7 years 7 months ago #8137

Christian Winter

In order to apply for the PMP Exam you need to verify 35 contact hours of formal project management training. PDUs are required only once you are certified...
As Kimberly wrote you can make use of any former PJM training even from collegue, universtiy or from another certification (PRINCE2,...). The training just need to be completed before you can apply for the exam.
7 years 7 months ago #8115

Kimberly Bortz

A PM training class is a great way to get the required 35 PDUs. The PM Prep Cast is one that will satisfy this requirement. Also if you took college credits that involved project management concepts those count as well. Just make sure you still have access to the class description and transcripts to back up those claims in case you are audited.
7 years 7 months ago #8098

Chiyuki Williams

Hello, I have to submit a new application to PMI. I have more PM experience that I can add but If I need to earn another 35 PDU, what would be the best way to go about it. Please advise.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login