fbpx

Reply: PM PrepCast PDUs Rejected by PMI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM PrepCast PDUs Rejected by PMI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13270

Mohamed Elsisy

's Avatar

I am getting the same error when trying to report PDUs for " PMI Agile Certified Practitioner course ". Could you advise please?
7 years 9 months ago #7640

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Lee,

Don't worry. This is not a problem. There are TWO PrepCasts in the PMI system. One retired, one active:
  • PREPCAST: This is the retired course that you probably used
  • PREPCAST5: This is the current and active course that you should be using
So... simply log back into the CCRS and re-submit your PDUs using the 2nd of the above and then you are good to go.

Oh... and please don't ask me why on earth PMI even allows you to submit PDUs on a retired activity. I can only shrug my shoulder on that particular "feature" of the system... ;-)
7 years 9 months ago #7638

Lee Davis

After passing the PM PrepCast, I just submitted my 35 PDUs to PMI. I purchased the PM PrepCast on 3 Mar 16 and am now reporting them on 22 Jun 16. PMI rejected them stating the following -- "This activity was retired on 27 Sep 2015. In order to submit a claim for this activity, you must have completed it prior to the expiration date." How is that possible if you are still selling the podcast? Please tell me you didn't allow me to purchase an expired training course. Need a resolution. See Attachment for screen print of the PMI website rejection.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login