fbpx

Reply: Reporting PDUs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Reporting PDUs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 10 months ago #7579

Cornelius Fichtner

Patricio,

Don't do anything differently than you normally would. Just claim 0.5 PDUs for this particular episode in the online CCRS system.

However, don't forget that you should keep track of all your listening/learning activities in a separate "logfile" that you keep. We have one for you here www.project-management-podcast.com/index.php/pdu/pdu-logfile . So simply track listening and reading about the topic in the logfile and then claim 0.5 PDUs for the podcast episode itself.
7 years 10 months ago #7573

PATRICIO MEDINA

's Avatar

Hello,

I'm a pm-podcast subscriber (from Mexico) and recently listened the episode no. 356. In this case, the PDU Tip says that after listen to the interview I can also READ the article on which the interview is based and claim 0.5 PDU. After listened some episodes I have reported therir PDUs trough the CCRS without a problem, however in this case I don't know how to report both, the episode no. 356 and the article to claim a total of 0.5 PDU.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Pat

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login