fbpx

Reply: PDU

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PDU

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 10 months ago #7568

Cornelius Fichtner

Edgar,

Most likely you are still under the old rules until you close out the current cycle. Here is what they informed me about:

Any cycle end date before 1 December 2017 will continue to utilize the old rules for their current cycle.

This means that if your current recertification cycle ends before 1 December 2017 then you earn PDUs as before. Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to ensure that this is correct. If that is the case, then stop by at www.agileprepcast.com/pdu where we offer 37 PDUs plus you'll learn about Agile at the same time.
7 years 10 months ago #7553

EDGAR MARQUES

's Avatar

Hi ,
I am a certified PMP, I have reported already 30 PDU but I need to buy more 30PDU. So PMI as change the content of the reported PDU. Please help me buy 30pdu according to new requirement of the PMI. I used Cornelius or prepcast material.

Awaiting urgently for support.
Regards

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login