Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Can I earn 35 PDU's by subscribed and watching PM Prep cast lectures

Can I earn 35 PDU's by subscribed and watching PM Prep cast lectures 7 months 1 hour ago #7392

• Hatim Awad
Can I earn 35 PDU's by subscribed and watching PM Prep cast lectures to renewal my certificate even if I passed my PMP exam AFTER July 31st 2013

Can I earn 35 PDU's by subscribed and watching PM Prep cast lectures 6 months 4 weeks ago #7396

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 157
Hatim,

Unfortunately, you cannot. We state the following:
If you passed your PMP exam before July 31, 2013 then you can use The PM PrepCast to “upgrade” your knowledge to the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition and earn 35 PDUs.
However, we can still help you to earn your PDUs with The Agile PrepCast. Please visit www.agileprepcast.com/pdu. It is the same quality training, costs exactly the same and even gives you 2 more PDUs (37 instead of 35).
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Michael DeCicco, Mary Kathrine Padua, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®